Friday, December 17, 2010

In The Beginning...

Well hello there! So glad that you are here visiting my blog! So a couple house keeping things to fill you in on. First, I love exclamation marks...you have probably noticed that already. I'm just so excited you are here! That is why there are a plethora (yes, I just used the word plethora) of exclamation marks in this page already. Secondly, have I told you how happy I am that you are here? Well, I am stoked. Third thing, I generally can't stay on topic, so I apologize. The purpose of The Better Half of Me is just simply share my thoughts and funny stories with you (the world) in hopes of making your day brighter. I have never done a blog before so be patient as I finagle around with all these gadgets and buttons. It can only go up from here! Stay tuned as I share with you guys some things God has been revealing to me and some of the awesome stories God has thrown in as icing on the cake! Stay tuned, and stay classy! Subscribe if you like what you hear, make sure to comment and give me your feedback, I would love to hear what you have to say! Wait... can I say stay classy? Is that copy right...? I guess ill find out if its copy right or not if the cops knock on my door and throw me in the ice box with a jacked Russian dude named Vladimir (my apologies if you fit the description of "jacked Russian dude named Vladimir"..i assure you i respect you and your muscles)..don't be a stranger my friend, it was great to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment